Chocolate Peanut Butter Whatevers
These delicious treats are not really fudge or a cookie, just, well, whatever.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter in chunks
- 3 cups uncooked quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons Sunrise Baking Cocoa
Line 2 large cookie sheets with waxed paper. Combine sugar and cocoa in a 2 quart heavy saucepan, mashing any lumps. Add butter and milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring, just until the sugar dissolves. Allow the mixture to come to a full boil. Immediately remove from heat, and add peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Mix well, then drop the mixture by teaspoonfuls in rounded mounds onto the wax paper. Set aside until set. Yields about 40 Whatevers.