Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 and 1/2 cups toasted pecans (save some to sprinkle on top)
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate buttons, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate buttons, chopped
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips OR peanut butter chips (save some to sprinkle on top)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 teaspoon flaked sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper
Crush all graham crackers and 1/2 cup pecans in a food processor
Pour melted butter into graham cracker crumb and crushed pecan mixture
Transfer crumbs and nuts to baking dish and press it into the dish with the bottom of a cup.
Scatter chocolate buttons, peanut butter/butterscotch chips, shredded coconut and pecans over crust
Drizzle condensed milk over top and then scatter the remaining buttons, chips, pecans and sea salt over top.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Allow pan to cool and place in fridge for a couple hours before slicing and serving