Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
- 1 cup milk chocolate buttons
- 1 cup dark chocolate buttons
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1. Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil.
2. Melt chocolate buttons and peanut butter over low heat until smooth.
3. Stir in nuts and remove from heat.
4. Allow to cool for 6-7 minutes.
5. Add mini marshmallows and stir to coat.
6. Spread in pan and refrigerate until firm.
7. Slice into 3x3 squares and they are ready to enjoy!